I’m a veteran creative communicator, based in Texas with a global perspective. If you need clear and concise copy that speaks to your audience in compelling language they will read, let’s get acquainted!
I’ve worked for Fortune 100 companies and start-ups, in industries ranging from technology to construction, and for clients around the world. For the past decade, my focus has been global content and international rich media for some of the world’s largest technology companies.
My recent roles have primarily been B2B (business to business), but I’ve also written effective copy for B2C (business to consumer) and non-profit audiences.
I do layout and design projects as well, and I’m a professional voice talent with my own home studio.
A few key points about Deborah
• Think of me as a multi-talented creative professional who can handle all types of projects and responsibilities
• I’m a pro at condensing complex copy into the essential information that motivates clients
• I excel at “translating” technical information into compelling content, and shifting the focus from features to user benefits
• My background also includes public relations, event planning, community organizing and government relations
• I’m a veteran remote worker with 12+ years of virtual productivity
• My management experience includes small and large teams, and I understand the unique challenges of supervising creative people